Sunday, November 24, 2013

October & November Recap

Before November passes, I wanted to capture a few of the fond moments October and November brought.

Back in October Peanut earned enough stickers on his reward chart & selected a model pirate ship as his prize. He LOVES that boat!



After church a few weeks back I snapped a quick shot of Bear in Peanut's old Thanksgiving Day overalls…my lil gobbler. Then Belle got in on the portrait action.



This past Sunday we lit our first fire of the season and Peanut was beyond thrilled…kids favorite thing to do is light a fire & play board games.


We also got a glimpse of a double rainbow that same afternoon.


In this shot the boys were creative and Peanut devised a dry way to pick up Belle from the bus stop.


Bear's newest past time…air hockey on his belly, puck & mallet in hand.


Pretty sure this will be the last year I'll be able to get away with knit animal hats…sniff, sniff.
And isn't that giant pumpkin a rock star…it is one of two monsters YiaYia grew in her garden!

We continued our annual Halloween Party tradition at Bestie H's house earlier in the month. When we held the first party Belle was an only child…how things have changed.

Oh how I love having little helpers. This is the first year where their version of "help" and our version actually were the same.


Peanut's preschool pictures…seriously when did he turn 14!?!


This crazy cardinal has been attacking our back windows since the spring. We've tried everything to deter him to no avail. I've now surrendered to the constant banging. Truthfully, I'm surprised he has accidentally killed himself.

And finally, Tuesday was mustache day for Spirit week at Belle's school; she got a real kick out of taking a prop to school.


And with that we are entering into the Christmas season around here. We officially kicked things off with Christmas hot chocolate this past weekend. Let the Holly Jolly begin!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I love the one of all three helping with the yard work! You had a couple busy months! Oh and yes, we are ready for the holly jolly around here! The Christmas Beanie Boos are ready! I am too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things you do with the kids. That bird is insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.