Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Want It Wednesday {I Bought It Edition}

With summer vacation officially starting tomorrow I've been busy replenishing our summer staples. 


I an not wait to pack up our new Vineyard Vines cooler and use it for picnics, poolside & on the boat. After 8 years our old soft cooler was ready for retirement. 


Speaking of water. I could hardly believe my luck when I found these aqua dot beach towels (oh so Garnet Hill) at Costco for $10 a piece. Even though our club has towel service, my littles enjoy a jumbo towel to snuggle in on the drive home. 


Belle & I are both obsessed with the Trippin and Sippin Lilly print. I picked up 3 new tumblers for summer thirst quenching and since they were delivered one hasn't been out of arm's reach.


I usually drink ice coffee or ice tea but when happy hour rolls around I've found this delightful duo is addictively refreshing. 


While shopping at Target I snatched up this beachy sea urchin inspired bowl. We have quite a few summer BBQs on the calendar and this sure to come in handy. 

How about you, what fun summer staples have you shopped for lately? 

2 comments:

  1. Love everything! That concoction sounds yummy. And, I love the Lilly summer items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your new finds! I've also been searching for some new snuggly beach towels but my hubby wants his old Ralph Lauren one replaced and I can't find a similar one! The search is on! I adore that bowl too, perfect for Summer fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.