Monday, May 5, 2014

Manor Monday {Tulip Border}



Hubby & I managed to squeeze away for an hour or so last fall to plant 100 tulip bulbs on the front walkway. With the arctic winter we had I was afraid the bulbs wouldn't make it, but I thankfully they did and are here now cheerfully gracing our front lawn. 


And I can't help but think of Steve Martin in Father of the Bride when I speak of a "tulip border". Now all we need are some swans.



The front yard is undergoing treatment for brown patch fungus, which we've been battling for a few years now. Thankfully the pink & apricot tulips draw your eye away from the yard. I know I alway talk about my love of green & white gardens, but these pink & peach beauties have won me over.



Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.