Friday, September 27, 2013

Ring Bearer Rehearsal Wear

It's here! Bestie A's wedding weekend. I can not put into words how ecstatic I am to celebrate the union of A & R.  Even Peanut is getting more and more pumped for his big role as the ring bearer. I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to make something special for him to wear at the rehearsal tonight. 
And this is what I came up with.




Creating this shirt was super simple. I took a white polo from Tar-jey.



Added iron on letters from Amazon (they have these cheaper in the stores but I didn't mind paying a bit more to have them delivered to my door)



And I've got one cutie-pie tee. I can not wait to see JJB rock this one.



As an added bonus, there were quite a few letters left over for future crafting. While I was fixing Peanut's shirt I went ahead and monogrammed his library tote.


And with that, I'm off to prepare for the weekend…. Let the Party Begin!!!! 

ETA: Here is the shirt in action.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.