Thursday, November 15, 2012

North Pole On My Mind

When Hubby & I first got married, I learned that he had never made nor decorated Christmas sugar cookies. So I set to work planning a Christmas cookie baking and decorating party that has become and annual tradition.  As the family has grown to over a dozen little ones, the party has become more and more magical. At least in our house, these are the cookies we leave for Santa and making them is very exciting.

For this year's 11th soiree I'm thinking of a north pole theme. Some fun tablescape and menu ideas include:

North Pole Scene 
image: dixiedelights.blogspot.com


Melted snowman
source: pinterest


Hot cocoa bar
source: pinterest

I'll be sure to keep you all updated as the planning comes along.


On a side note,  I spent the day with the boys: Peanut & Bear, preparing for a very special celebration the B family will be having tomorrow. Pictures and details to come!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.