Friday, November 30, 2012

Twas the Night before Advent



Twas the night before Advent, time to fill the little house
I was cuddled on the couch, watching football with my spouse.

The kiddos were nestled, all snug in their beds
I wish I was with them, all resting our heads.

When what in my wondering head should appear
An idea that uses leftover candy we've had for a year.

I ran to the pantry and tore open the door 
Pulled out the candy and dumped it on the floor.

Mixed together M&M's and Skittles, no one will know
Placed in two cello bags and tie with a gold bow.

In door number one held the littles' delight
Few that was close, I bought myself time till tomorrow night.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.