Friday, May 17, 2013

Teacher Gifts: A Piece of Cake!

Next week is the last week of school for both of my kiddies and they will be toting cake plates festooned with a pic monkey tag for each very special teacher.


Best part of all, these sweet pedestals were only $7.99 at my local HomeGoods! Since I need a total of 10 teacher gifts, between the two kids and all their activities, these were a fabulous buy.




How about you, summer knocking at your door? Any great last minute teacher gift ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I think we are gifting personalized stationary this year. I'll keep this in mind though to for the future! We have lots of teacher gifts in the coming years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.