Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog Schedule Changes

A few months ago I wrote about how I was going to scale back from daily posts and aim to write 3 times a week. Well without a schedule to follow my posts became sporadic. One week I would post daily and the following only twice. I'm not sure about you, but I'm a fan of consistency. So in efforts to better regiment this lil blog of mine, I'm instituting my weekly blogging schedule:

First of all, you can expect posts from me every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Manor Monday will consist of all things relating to our home. Here is where you'll find updates on house goals, decor changes & the occasional Target/ Home Goods scores.

Want It Wednesdays will bring you posts full of decorative eye candy. I'll share inspiration boards & favorite images from my every growing stash of shelter magazines & catalogs. I will do my best NOT to duplicate items I am pinning so these images will be fresh and new to those of you who follow my boards.

Family Fridays will round out the week and focus on all things family oriented. Parties, news on the littles and overall weekly recaps of our doings & musings.

I'm pretty excited about the changes to come and hope it makes my little slice of the web a bit more enjoyable. See you all back here on Friday with some very big family news!

1 comment:

  1. I love your schedule! After years of doing M-F and feeling that burnout, I started a MWF schedule and saw that it really helped me focus and gave my blog a little more depth. I can't wait to see what you are up to - as always! Good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.