Friday, January 24, 2014

Family Friday {American Girl Store}

Belle and I headed into the city the Wednesday before Thanksgiving for a special trip to the American Girl store. My sweet nieces E & Y were celebrating their golden birthday with a delightful party at the cafe. 

Before the party got underway, Belle and I ducked out for a moment to get her dolls' ears pierced as a reward for her straight A report card.
It is hard to believe that I was Belle's age when I received my much loved Samantha at Christmas many moons ago.


Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to be at the American girl doll stage!!! My sisters and I were obsessed and my mom still has all of our dolls, furniture and accessories. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww So cute!! Sarah Sterling got Caroline for Christmas! (A smidge early, but she still loves her to bits!) I had Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! We haven't gone to the store yet but it looks like a fun place! Riley loves her Rebecca and Sydney, Caroline so I know a visit to our store in Boston is in our future! Well done Belle on her report card, definitely worthy of an extra special celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! Can't wait to take lil CeeCee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.