Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Want It Wednesday {Vineyard Vines Mega Sale & Tory Burch Tote}

I am going to divert from home decor to talk fashion…particularly resort wear because given the frigid temps and snow we've been dealing with around here, I am eagerly counting down the days until we are on Spring Break with our toes in the sand!

So while I was browsing Vineyard Vines for beachy lovelies like:





To go along with the Tory Burch Marion Patchwork Tote I am crushing on:


I was thrilled to discover that all Vineyard Vines' Final Sale items are still an additional 50% off!
I happily snatched up these matching cords for the boys to wear next Christmas.

whale cords
Have I mentioned that our school mascot is the whale making it totally acceptable to sport whale embroidered clothing in the midwest in December.

I can't get enough of the pom-pom & whale combo on the hat I ordered for Belle.
whale hat

And I also grabbed a few goodies for the Hubby & myself.
markers polo

cardigan

fair isle crewneck

So if you are still trapped indoors on account of the weather, try curing your cabin fever with some major bargains at vv!

Happy Shopping & be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you snagged…the best part about getting a deal is sharing it!

XO
Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little internet shopping on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE ME SOME internet shopping - and you just gave me a new shore to check out my friend! But, if we vacation at Martha's Vinyard this Summer, will we look too touristy? On second thought, I'm ok with that! ;) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.