Monday, April 29, 2013

Oh Monday!

I am dragging this morning! It is definitely a 2 cups of coffee morning. This weekend was jam packed and super productive.

When our lawn service didn't show on Saturday morning to do the spring clean up Hubby & I got down to work.


I also tackled the front door. It isn't quite done yet. I have the second top coat to apply, but I am completely in love already. I don't know why I was so scared to paint it.



Belle stepped up to help us out with clean up and earned herself $10 for pine cone duty. She collected 8 buckets full!




Sunday after church and lunch with YiaYia Terry & Papou Yianni,  it was more clean up and then paint detail.



We spent the rest of the day outdoors, playing with neighbors & dining alfresco.





As for home projects, the mudroom is complete, the door will be after today & we've decided on a patio dining set. Now I just need to get motivated to write up all these posts. Hope your Monday is off to a better start….back to the Keurig I go:)

1 comment:

  1. The photo of your daughter makes me laugh so hard! She is such a copy of you! Such a cute DIY lady! lol

    Dina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.