Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Store Crashing {HomeGoods}

On my last trip to HomeGoods all I needed was cupcake wrappers and sprinkles for Belle's birthday party, but that didn't stop me from perusing the aisles to check out all these lovely finds.



The whimsical octopus on these plates caught my eye. I thought about buying them to use for summer dining on the deck.


Loved the lines of this chair and it was on clearance for only $89! The wood finish was a bit "plasticy" but nothing a coat of paint couldn't fix.


Oh apothecary jars how I love you so. I would have taken all of these home with me if I had enough counter space. I have found Home Goods is often the cheapest place to buy them.


This settee would look lovely nestled up against a dining table.


The reading lamp would be a great addition to our office. I passed on it though since the office isn't on our 2013 Home Goals…..must stay focused.


They had a varied selection of preserved boxwood topiaries at very reasonable prices. You all know my love of boxwoods. (And as a side note, I saw some at Home Depot the other day so it looks like my wait is over.)


Oh I love bunnies. Not just in the spring, but all year round. You may find this statue residing in my backyard if he is still in the store come my next visit.


This looked like a fun office chotchkie. 


I was so elated to see this large capiz charger. Last year a purchased a similar one to use as a tray on the family room ottoman. It has since been broken beyond repair, so this lovely replacement came home with me for only $20!


These packs of ribbon were a mere $9.99. Loved the chevron & dots.


Finally, I found magazine racks/bins for the mudroom. I had been stalking Home Goods for months looking for these as I refuse to pay the high catalog prices. The three bins are a nice size for holding school papers & binders. The finish isn't what I had in mind, but that is nothing a little paint can't fix. 


Speaking of the mudroom, here's a little sneak peak. Today, Bear & I are headed out to finalize the wall color. 

How about you, have you been HomeGoods happy lately? 

2 comments:

  1. I need to hit-up Homegoods! Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately HomeGoods has been filled with tons of goodies. Which is why Hubby has asked that I stop going for a little bit;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.