These have to be one of the simplest favors out there. Oh and they are addictively delicious to boot.
Here is all you need:
Package(s) of Oreo fudge cream cookies
1 tub of white frosting
- Fill your plastic baggie with frosting.
- Cut a very small hole at the tip of your bag.
- Take an Oreo and pipe a line horizontally across the cookie.
- Pipe three vertical lines over the horizontal line to mimic the look of football laces (anyone else thinking of Ace Ventura right now?)
- Allow the frosting to set and harden. I left mine out overnight before packaging.
Click Here to see Peanut's Football Party.