Friday, March 22, 2013

Nailing Out the Mudroom

Today is Day 1 of Spring Break around here and I couldn't be happier to be at home. Lest you feel bad for us, the whole B family will be soaking up the Florida sun in the near future; but for now we are staying put.

Since no one will need book bags, boots (yes, it is still freezing here), paperwork or lunch bags for the next week, Spring Break lends itself to the perfect opportunity to tackle the mudroom.

One day we plan to move the laundry upstairs and this would be my ideal mudroom.
But for now, we'll work with what we've got. Hoping to channel this inspiration.

So if anyone needs me, I'll be up to my eyeballs in paint, clutter & indecisiveness……sounds like fun huh? But the payoff will be so worth it. Let's just hope I've finally figured out a layout that works (catch up on the saga here and here). Anyone else have Spring Break DIY plans?

2 comments:

  1. The kids are off next week and I am so looking forward to our break. We, too, will staying at home and that is alright with me. I feel like this house needs a deep clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My house will need the deep clean AFTER break…lol. Enjoy the time off!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.