Monday, December 30, 2013

Target After Christmas Finds

Just popping in to share a few deals I found at the Target clearance aisles this week.

Preserved boxwood topiaries. I managed to final a pair of these Smith & Hawkins topiaries clearanced for $8.89 a piece!



They are happily at home on the dining room buffet. Even though they are tree shaped, I don't find them to be overly Christmas and plan to keep them out year round.



Side Note: The large Blue willow platter was an amazing find by YiaYia. She noticed it while dropping off donations to a local women's shelter resale shop. It was on sale for $5.00!!! One Kings Lane has an almost identical platter on sale for $195.00! Talk about an antique score!

I also found two husk Christmas trees clearanced for $6.88 a piece. The tallest one measures 2 feet. For now they are sitting in the living room but I think I'll add them to the office bar next Christmas.



 Finally this serena & lilly-eque basket was marked down to $17.00. It sits nicely in the kitchen housing some of the littles newest toys.



So while you scout out those post-christmas sales at Target don't just limit your browsing to holiday aisles! And come back & let us know what goodies you found!

3 comments:

  1. I got a pair of those boxwoods as well! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me well Amelia! I am eying several Smith & Hawkin items and plan to head over when the Mt is home to see what I can snag! I love that basket and the platter for $5?! Score of the century!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am staying away from Target! Ha! I go in there for one item and walk out with a basket full!
    Happy New Year Amelia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.