Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100 Day Project + Potato Stamps

This past Friday marked the 100th day of school for Belle. And to celebrate not only this milestone, but also Star of the Week, Belle decided to make a shirt bearing 100 stars to wear for the day's festivities.

I had seen, but never used, potato stamps & figured this would be the perfect occasion to test one of these spuds out. So armed with my star shaped cookie cutter, I went to work creating a stamp.




Belle then went to work creating a shirt.







Doesn't she look like Flo from the Progressive insurance commercials?



Belle was pleased as punch with her new shirt (which I neglected to photograph her in) & the potato stamp was a workhorse. I will be doing this craft again for sure. How about you, have you ever made potato stamps?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.