Sadly Ladies and Hubby, ( I'm pretty sure he is the only gentleman who peruses these pages) I've spent a small fortune on personalization at Pottery Barn Kids. Everything from monogrammed baby clothing, to bedding, to housewares and each time it has either been misspelled or completely off center. So if you want something done right, DIY!
I danced my fingers over to picmonkey.com and created these sweet little name tags.
The process when something like this:
- Create a collage and paint the background your choice of colors. Save
- Return to homepage & click Edit Picture
- Upload the collage you just created
- Select overlays (5th option on lefthand side) and the heart design
- Add name via the Text tab (4th option)
So in total it cost me 19 cents to personalize each of my little cupid's mailboxes. Sure beats the $21.00 PBK wanted to charge.
Anyone else used pic monkey.com lately to do something other than edit photos?
Oh, and the mailboxes are on sale at PBK for $14.99 plus free shipping. Not sure how long that will last.
Linking up to Metamorphosis Monday