Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Decorations 2012




Click here to see the outdoor holiday tour.

Our halls are decked so come on in and look around. I used fresh greenery inside this year and I'm really taking to it...just hoping it makes it till New Years (finger crossed people, fingers crossed). That's not the only Christmas decor dilemma. You will note that there are only 3 stockings hung by the chimney with care.  Hubby & I certainly enjoy a full stocking, but our current set was purchased when Belle was a baby (and at the time I swore she would be an only) from Bombay & Co. and they are now out of business. So until I can figure out what to do, Hubby & I are stockingless :(

Ok enough jabbering: pour yourself a cup of eggnog, turn up the Christmas music and come on in!






Dining Room
Buffet


Dining room table



 Family Room














Kitchen:











Living Room:




Living Room Coffee Table


Office bookshelves 
Powder Room

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for stopping over.

6 comments:

  1. The house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - I love the family room with all the lights. Still working my way through the Nester's links - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I love the lights too…my favorite room in the house. Merry Christmas to you.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.