Sunday, December 16, 2012

No Words




I feel guilty blogging. 
In the blink of an eye the arrangement of my laundry room or the drapery in my kitchen is so trivial. So, I can't in good conscience post about these things now. I am not passing any judgement upon those who do, I'm just not there yet. 

You see I have a 1st grader. Beautiful, lively, and full of promise just like the 12 little girls who's lives were lost. And that mean there are 12 women just like me out there...mommies to these girls. I can't help but think about them every time I kiss and hold my precious Belle. Those women's pain is real for me & this Christmas I will celebrate with a heavy heart. 

I will post some holiday family photos and cookie party updates, in hopes that they help you create a magical moment with your kiddos. I'm not sure when I'll return with home decoration/project posts...when I feel healed is my guess. Thanks for understanding and it goes without saying, PRAY. Pray for these lost lives, the families forever changed, and a nation where such travesty can occur. 

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.