Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Greek School Christmas Pageant

Belle and Peanut started Greek School this year. The are enjoying learning the language and culture and Hubby & I love seeing them master a skill that neither of us have (both of us know minimal Greek). So on Saturday afternoon, we headed to church for their Greek School's Christmas luncheon and show.

YiaYia Terry, papou Yianni, YiaYia and Bopi all joined us for the show.

Bear enjoying lunch

My little reindeer was too cute for words.




Belle (on the left in the red dress) recited a poem verse by heart for the pageant.




Fuzzy iphone pic, but I can't resist a pic with my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.