Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Oh the most magical night of the whole year! For me Christmas Eve is even better than Christmas day. It is full of suspense, anticipation, twinkling lights, glowing homes & even warmer hearts. If I could bottle the feelings of this day, I would walk around with a permanent smile on my face. I hope your's was just as joyful and memorable. And I will apologize in advance for the picture overload, but it was Bear's first Christmas & once you see his precious outfit you'll understand why I just couldn't resist.

After naps & a morning full of last minute details (including yet another trip to the doctors), we kicked off the present parade at YiaYia Terry & Papou Yianni's house.

I am completely convinced that I will not get a shot of all 3 of them
looking at the camera and smiling for at least the next 5years.

iPad mini was the big gift this year.

"I like this one Mommy"

All Bear wanted was to play with the ornaments.

Such a little man..uhh to die for!



We then headed over to YiaYia and Bopi's house for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner and gift exchange. I took the chance to shoot several more pictures of the kids before drinks & dinner. My parents always set a beautiful table & cook up quite the spread, but this year I was so focused on capturing each second of Bear's first Christmas along with the pure joy of the day for Belle & Peanut that I forgot to snap shots of all the pretties. 








We opened gifts, ate, drank, laughed & loved. As always, it was a beautiful way to pass the night.








When we returned home, the littles wrote letters to Santa:


 Picked out cookies & poured chocolate milk (after some debate, chocolate was the majority winner)



Checked to makes sure Santa's path was all clear


Read The Night Before Christmas


And posed for one last shot before it was off to bed.


It was the perfect way to spend one of the best nights of the year! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.